I was born again on Wednesday...Sorta







Birthdays have always been weird for me. 
In the way that most people view New Year's Eve.I look at the blessing of the opportunity to enter another year of life as a time of transformation. Born again to fulfill my destiny.

The days before a birthday are usually filled with many questions.

I scrutinize my life and look at all that I didn't do with the year my God granted me. This usually leaves me feeling shitty, negative and lacking gratefulness. 


I've even felt like there wasn't much for me to celebrate.Thankfully, my friends and family never let me wallow in self pity. 

This year there was no darkness and  I feel different. I feel like I've been gifted with another year to be trill as fuck. I'm in perpetual motion

All of my goals are in progress and the closer I get to them the goals are continuously changing. This seems like it should feel frustrating but it's not.
I feel lost, found and happily wandering at the same damn time. It's Lit. 25 and fine. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clearly We All Have the Time Now.....

Day 6 & Day 7: Independent Dreams

☕️🐸