Clearly We All Have the Time Now.....

Let Me Reintroduce Myself.

My name is Nicole, I'm 28 years old.
I'm a Social Worker and a hot ass mess.
I love to laugh and I don't take shit.
I love hard and often.
I am ever-changing and always the same.
I'm a walking Oxymoron.
A living Double Entendre
& Welcome (once again) to my life.

It's been almost 4 years. ๐Ÿ˜จ  

First of all, I hope this message finds you well.

As the world is in a major crisis, I pray that you are home safe with everything you need including peace of mind.

I hope everyone you love is healthy and taking this DEADASS SERIOUS.


I don't have the luxury of working from home right now. I'm just trying to stay safe and GRATEFUL.

Wash your damn hands, wipe everything with bleach or soap water and wear a mask.




Enough of that!



We're going to be talking about EVERYTHING honey. 

Career, Love, Sex, Spirituality, Mental Health, all of it.

I have a lot to say and twitter ain't cutting it.

2020 is here and we're no longer passing up the opportunity to say exactly how we feel.

See you Soon ๐Ÿ’ž



Love and Light,


Nik ๐ŸŒป













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6 & Day 7: Independent Dreams

☕️๐Ÿธ