Day 9: Songs

Day 9



Your favorite songs? Write some of the lyrics.

If This World Were Mine X Luther Vandross x Cheryl Lynn 



I'd give your each day so sunny and blue
And if you wanted the moonlight
I'd give you that too
If this world were mine, oh, baby
I'd give you anything


Unforgettable X Kerwin Du Bois x Patrice Roberts


And this is my thanks
For everything you do 
I appreciate it 
Highly highly rate it
Ah say thanks - for all the memories 
That we created
Jamming on the road



Hold Up X Beyonce




How did it come down to this?
Scrolling through your call list
I don't wanna lose my pride, but I'm a fuck me up a bitch
Know that I kept it sexy, and know I kept it fun
There's something that I'm missing, maybe my head for one



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clearly We All Have the Time Now.....

Day 6 & Day 7: Independent Dreams

☕️🐸